Some of the reasons for the selection include:
- manages a formal teleworking program that's great for employees and good for the environment
- helps employees prepare for retirement with money-purchase pension plan
- provides parental leave top-up payments to new mothers (to 100% for 6 weeks), in addition to emergency daycare services once they return to work
- helps employees become owners through a share purchase plan that's available to all employees
- supports a variety of alternative work options, including flexible hours, reduced summer hours and a 35-hour work week, with full pay
You can find the full list of the Top 100 Employers by clicking here.